Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Rocket Principle .. :P




"Great students like us work on the principle of rockets, it doesn't mean we aim for the skies. It means, we don't start studying till our tails are on fire."

Hey guys,

This is the first blog on this site. I dont know if I'll get you guys clicking. Now first, dont get scared when you see my webpage's title: the individual,family and society. I am definitely not going to waste your time into Darwinism or his theories. Nor, am I going to blabber about the evils of society and how things SHOULD be. For all I believe, things are the way we want them to be. Well, anyway, my aim would be to write about anything inspiring, reality based that I come across daily.

Say for example, my brother told me the starting quote when I sat down to write this up. And there it clicked, as I mocked upon myself: Wow! Here I am doing this blog writing, when this Monday I have my Final Exams! .. lol

I donot boast when I say that it's been half my educational life where last moment cramming has been my ultimate tool to clear an exam. I dont understand how people sit hours and nights, months before their exams, preparing!! Preparing for what?? It's not like you are off to a war where you got to display your brave acts. Get real!!! When you have tuitions to give, home chores to take care of, TV serials to watch, facebooking to do, then how would you end up concentrating on studies? Well, even if you cut down supposed time-wasters, you just cant sit and let all the studying drone you down.

I actually love it when I am out of time and have lots of study. It's kind of re-freshing. The adrenaline surge that it gives! Try it someday. Its better than any marijuana on the block. This part in its real sense gives me a challenge, that I would want to fulfill, be it in an hour or a sleepless night. The real joy then comes from succeeding in that exam, which thank God I have uptil now.

However, when I sit down to reflect it later, I do realize one thing: It would have been distinction marks, if I had studied the proper way. Which reminds me, I have an exam to give this Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sayanis,

    Its truly an amazing idea and I really appreciate your efforts !!

    Would like to read more from ya guys, try focusing on issues like generation gap and cultural values !!

    Once again, excellent work. Keep it up !!

    And yeah, u better study hard to pass with distinction this time, warna . . . !! lol

    ReplyDelete